I keep getting scammed

reddragon1

I love Fiverr I think it is a great idea and I have been very appreciative of the gigs I have purchased. I generally tip very well. I have lost about 100.00 in a very short amount of time from people scamming me on fiverr. I will purchase a gig. They will send the gig completed even though it is not completed and say they need more time then I never hear from them again. This keeps happening to me. In another gig I sent a person 35.00 for 7 gigs. They completed 1 and I never heard from them again. I have like 1 person I can trust to do graphic work and out side of that person I am very frustrated as of lately.

I just checked and it shows all gigs as completed an delivered even though I only received one gig. On another project they sent it completed but the email was blank and that is also marked as completed and delivered. I both instances I did not do anything except email them back and say that I hope they still complete the gigs. One of the people is a top rated seller that I have sent lots of money to. There is one person that always pulls through for me and I am giving them a Christmas bonus.

Hey Red, I am new to Fiver and just getting started.

I did look this up for you though.

"In the event that this happens, please create a request to our Customer Support team with the following helpful information:

Your Paypal/Skrill/Dwolla/Bitcoin transaction ID from your purchase

Paypal payments commonly are alphanumeric strings following a hashtag (#123ABC456DEF)

Paypal receipts can be helpful as well. Note: Transaction IDs are found in your receipt email.

The Gig title or Seller name you purchased from

The total purchase amount"

Best of luck in the future. I do not have my photoshop gig up and running yet but what are you trying to get done?

Archived