Correction: Fiverr owes me $11**

travismurphy

Your site is now absolute trash. Anybody still working here is a complete paraprofessional; highschool dropouts, non-English natives, or simply scam artists and scripters.

I purchased 2 gigs and was scammed (not for the first time, but definitely the last). I got my $10 back, but was told to take my $1 loss right up the ass, no lube, because “it’s just a dollar, so shut up” (what’s a 20% markup right boys?). Now I can’t even get the additional $10 off the site though, since my dollar paid for the transaction fee, and Fiverr is dreaming that I’ll continue to spend money here. Fiverr went the way of the greedy, stupid, detached corporation and lost every shred of real value it had as the first popular micro-job site (this is just one of many, stupid issues with this site). GG.

I’m sick of being scammed and I want my $11 back. Thanks.

Either way, enjoy your fall to the bottom.

That’s the way it works as you must have read and agreed to by posting gigs. You’ve made close to 30 sales… chalk up the loss as the price of making over $100. lol.

We all pretty much agree the fee is stupid. But if we’re here, still selling gigs we know and seem to agree. So it’s you/our own fault. If You/I/We don’t like it we can stop coming back.

What it all comes down to is that we can complain all we want. But Fiverr is their site, not ours. So if we want to stay we have to play by their rules… or leave.

I agree with most comments here. I am against the processing fee and I have yet to see anyone who agrees with it except perhaps a couple of people who think Fiverr will read their support messages and give them god mode.

On the other hand, if you didn’t read the ToS, that’s on you. You did not lose $11 or $10 or even one dollar. You can easily buy a gig or two from some decent seller on Fiverr whether it be for business (a graphic or blog entry, comments or a video) or for personal (a prank, a dancing birthday message.) If you buy any 2 five buck gigs from the millions offered, your money is not wasted. If you cannot figure that one out, it is an $11 lesson, still well spent.

Wow, someone seems angry…

>Anybody still working here is a complete paraprofessional; highschool dropouts, non-English natives, or simply scam artists and scripters.

Let’s see, the non-English native part applies to me…but is that supposed to be a problem??? I offer a translation gig and I do pretty darn well, thanks to the fact that I’m Japanese. 😛 Also, if staying on Fiverr is a quick way to hit the bottom, wow, I guess being at “the bottom” isn’t bad at all, since I’ve been on Fiverr for 4 years and enjoying it! OK, back to work. I need to draw a fluffy pink pig, I just got an order for my illustration gig. 😃

Archived