If I cancel past deadline leaving feedback is seemingly not an option

safemouse

I had a seller a few weeks back who didn’t deliver the gig or communicate with me. Eventually I cancelled the gig

way past the deadline. However, I found that I couldn’t leave feedback and no automated feedback was left for

me. No biggie. Now I have another gig 3 days overdue and a message I sent yesterday checking on progress was not answered. Is there a correct procedure I have overlooked? Thanks.

There is no problem with my messaging system. In the second case, she has responded to me once. It was due on the 11th and she said she had some unexpected work and would do it on the 12th. In the first case I’d worked with this seller before and there had been no problem. The only thing I could think that was the matter was that it was an odd story, which it is. There’s an episode in the story that describes a guy wetting himself for fun. But two other people reviewed it and were fine with it. I mean, it’s not rape or child molestation is it? Honestly, that’s the only thing I can think of. As for the second gig, again I’ve worked with the seller before on the same story and she liked it. I think what happens is when someone is late they figure out they’re probably just best off not delivering and risking negative feedback. It’s a shame, they’re both good service providers but treating people this way is not where it’s at. Is it? Perhaps it is. I think there might be a short story here…

Archived