Tips on Increasing your Sales

acentius

Hello everyone! As a seller and buyer on this site; I have a few tips on how to increase your sales and what buyers will look for before purchasing.

1. Your profile picture- Personally, I’d rather purchase from someone who has a profile picture of their face rather than of their puppy or the sunset. However, if your gigs are related to graphic design, why not set your best work as your profile picture? Id you’re hesitant of posting your personal photo, why not try a cartoon design of your face so it’s human-like, but protects your identity.

2. Profile description- Be careful of what you put here. If you have any experience, this is the place to showcase it. If not, list your interests… but NOT what you enjoy doing Friday-night, you may have some difficulty with a majority of customers!

3. Gigs- Generally, you should make your gigs clear, accurate, and use appropriate English. Also, it’s a good idea to use a clear and relevant photo for your gig, blurry pictures can hurt your credibility. What is your gig for? How will you do it? What is the amount of time it will take to complete it? What information do you require from customers?

It’s also a good idea to be formal when replying to inbox messages, and to do so whenever possible to keep your “response time” low (I know, mine has increased but that’s due to exam-time at university).

Goodluck everyone!

• 4 months later...

Archived