Fiverr professional please check my gig and give me suggetion

Guest apexservice

Guest apexservice

Dear

i have not get any order, i didn’t understand why its happen to me, is there any thing wrong in my gig,

fiverr professional please check my this gig, and give me your suggestion what to do. now i am getting fed up day by day should i close fiverr account ?

First your about me is on expertise on marketing and SEO, that does not look really good next to a graphic design based gig. I offer many different types of gigs that it why my about me is very vague and broad. Your type of gig is very saturated on fiverr and just based on what I saw I see no reason to choose you over the other 1,000 sellers offering to do the same thing. Also I recommend you view this post on gig descriptions to help you out. http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/49716/how-to-write-an-amazing-gig-description

Really good points @tylerullery.

I also note that the masking on one of the purses has a challenge between the two loops in the handle (a space that likely should be transparent, but looks like it wasn’t masked out). You always want to put your very best work forward.

I would also suggest that you either (a) find a friend with great English writing skills to help write your gig descriptions and profile, or (b) hire someone from Fiverr to help write your gig descriptions and profile. The English is not particularly clear or compelling and looks unprofessional.

Full disclosure: I do gig/bio rewrites, but so do lots of other people on Fiverr. I’m not trying to peddle, just to encourage you to look your very best.

Archived