Levels and Gig Extras

banderson

My concern, Is I am currently a Level one seller. However, I have had a recent influx of gig orders. Great right!? Yes. However, a majority of those also had several gig extras attached. So, even though if we count by “fives” I have surpassed the 50 sales in two months. I have not been granted Level 2. So, what I have determined is that your level ONLY counts actual orders placed, rather than “fives” Which, I find absurd. Does anyone have more experience and can comment and either affirm my conclusion or not?

Thank You,

-Blake Anderson

Therefore, My conclusion is when you are trying to “Level Up” do not offer gig extras! In your description lay out how many gigs it takes to get the task done. For Example: 2 logos = one gig. 5 logos=two gigs. 3D logos= one gig on top of 2 logos or 5 logos. That way one customer can easily turn into three orders!! Anyways, two days after this post. Meaning today. I was awarded Level TWO! Yay. Not sure how. But hey, awesome! Now I just need to get to the level @madmoo Thanks for the help everyone!

• 2 years later...

Archived