Why Icnt go to level 2

chamarahcd

Reply to @d3services: Hello,

Before telling anyone as scammer please check what they are giving and at what price I am giving my service.

The minimum cost is 10 USD for a Social Networking Website and if you remember then for new member we can only sell 1 gig at a time. The recent update allowed us newbie to sell 4 orders same time.

And if the requirement of the client is more than the cost of the order increases.

And for your kind information I have received reply from Support Team and I will be promoted to level 2 in next 2 days.

So mind it before saying anyone as scammer.

We are respecting you so please think before you speak.

Thank you 🙂

Reply to @d3services: Even your ratings are coming from the same person friend.

See the screenshot this buyer has around 4 review. Same way I can see many other buyer who has posted multiple review.

So this is nothing to do with promotion.

And if we are scammer then you are also the same as the pic tells everything.

So its always better to speak if you are completely right 1st correct your self and then correct others.

Thank you 🙂

Guest avadhikanojia

@d3services i also check review all given by one american id to get level 1 and level 2.

lol look at his video showing on real sample. no one can buy those video.

Just scam

@swagdesi sometime it happen same buyer buy gig 2 or 3 or many time. and they post same review many time… its bad.

Hi all,

Related to this, is it possible to reach level 2 bypassing level 1 directly?

I’m asking because I’m in the good track to reach 50 orders before I complete 1 month in Fiverr, which seems to be a requisite to be level 1 but not for level 2 (it says that you just need to make 50 orders in two months).

Thanks,

Oscar

Reply to @kjblynx: For the base of 5 USD you will just get a simple website source code. which will have only limited features like home page, profile, messages and so on only the basic features for 5 USD.

But no one takes that as everyone ask for a complete source code along with installation so the total cost of website goes beyond 30-50 USD based on extra requirement of clients

Thank you 🙂

Reply to @design_by_oscar: As I can see its only 10 days since you have joined Fiverr.

So once you complete 30 days on fiverr you will be promoted to level 1(Minimum 10 sales and 95% ratings) and even if you have made more than 50 orders in 30 days you will be promoted to level 1 only.

And after you have been on Fiverr for 60 days then you will be promoted to level 2.

You cant bypass to reach level 2 directly.

I hope you got your question solved.

Thank you 🙂

Archived