Expert help

eiaser

Actully,I am a web designer.I can convert psd to html.Some days ago,I created a gig about psd to html.But after some days,I do not get no order from the gig yet.I will add that I am a new in fiverr and it is the first gig on fiverr.So I want to some instruction from the expert member,what should I do right now so that I will get a order in some days.

And another question is,how to make video for my gig.Actully I want to know,In which softwore and how to create a video for fiverr.Please help me to give your valuable instruction if possible

My gig url is: https://www.fiverr.com/s/6qc38s

Hello, I will provide some help based on what worked for me when I started out.

First: The very first thing in your description should answer “What is the $5 gig.” Now with your particular gig that most likely is not much but still it is good to answer that. Than you should answer “What will be expected of the buyer to complete the $5 gig.” Than you go into extras that are more than the $5 basic gig. Describe them and how they will benefit the buyer. Tell them why it is worth them paying the extra money to get it. Also I do not put my expertise inside the description. Your profile information shows right in the buyers face inside your gig so use that to explain your expertise.

Now the layout of your current description. It looks sloppy I am sorry to be so blunt about. I know you have very little control over layout but with you trying to sale yourself as a website person it makes it look sketchy. Try to line up your lines, Keep your bullets same size and make bold the parts you want to stand out. The current way with different styles and sizes in the bullets makes it a little of an eye sore. The highlight at the bottom is good with the “contact me first” for your gig that is important.

Finally your image. Using a really low quality photo is hurting you more than helping you. You would be better off showing another website you have done than having the blurry image. Also be wary of Google images because not all images are available for commercial use. You do not need a super fancy image but, something that is not blurry. You can check pixabay they have public domain images you can use for free even in commercial ways. I hope I was in some way some help for you. Good luck and I am sorry if I came off as rude or insensitive in anyway it was not intentional.

@tylerullery thank you very much for your suggestion.Actually I understand your speech about 70%.Because my mother tongue is bangla.Obiously,it is my limitation,not your.In your instruction,you used some question such as

1.What is the $5 gig??

2.What will be expected of the buyer to complete the $5 gig???

3. Describe them and how they will benefit the buyer. Tell them why it is worth them paying the extra money to get it.

4.Try to line up your lines, Keep your bullets same size and make bold the parts you want to stand out

Please if possible,give me some example answer following your questions according my gig.Actually it will be very helpful for my future

At a last,again thank you very much.I am waiting for you

pixabay is a free I just searched website and got over a thousand results. I will try to use easier to understand language please do not get insulted.

first question you need to make clear is, what can the buyer get for $5. That needs to be the firs thing you make clear.

Second question, is what do you charge extra for and how will these extras benefit them. You need to tell the buyer how buying more services will help them with their project.

Third question, What does the buyer need to give you to complete the project. This lets the buyer know what they need to have beforehand so there is no surprises when the gig requirements show up.

I wish I could help you with examples but, I do not know what all is involved with your gig since it is more custom than other gigs. Just google pixabay and you will find it, I do not think fiverr allows us to post none fiverr links otherwise I would just link you to a great image I found on there.

I hope you understood me. Sorry for late response.

Reply to @eiaser: They say you need a video but depending on your gig is it not crucial at least not right away. The example I like to use is if you are hiring a writer is it really important to know what they sound like? No it is not. In your case programming I would not choose a programmer based on a video. Now there are a few benefits to having one but you do not need to worry about it right away.

Archived