FIverr has the best ever customer service

traffic_holder

i have mentioned(EXTRACTED) some tips which are prior fators of maintaing a good customer service,

i thinks FIVERR IS THE BEST AND ONE AND ONLY ONLINE MARKETING SEERVICE WHICH HAS BEST EVER CUSTOMER SERVICE…i told this because i have experienced this ever since i started my job carrier with fiverr,

SEE THE EXTRACTED ARTICLE BELOW…

Good customer service is the lifeblood of any business. You can offer promotions and slash prices to bring in as many new customers as you want, but unless you can get some of those customers to come back, your business won’t be profitable for long.

Good customer service is all about bringing customers back. And about sending them away happy - happy enough to pass positive feedback about your business along to others, who may then try the product or service you offer for themselves and in their turn become repeat customers.

If you’re a good salesperson, you can sell anything to anyone once. But it will be your approach to customer service that determines whether or not you’ll ever be able to sell that person anything else. The essence of good customer service is forming a relationship with customers – a relationship that that individual customer feels that he would like to pursue.

How do you go about forming such a relationship? By remembering the one true secret of good customer service and acting accordingly; "You will be judged by what you do, not what you say."

I know this verges on the kind of statement that’s often seen on a sampler, but providing good customer service IS a simple thing. If you truly want to have good customer service, all you have to do is ensure that your business consistently does these things:

I LOVE YOU FIVERR…

LONG LIVE…

sincerely

TRAFFIC_HOLDER

Archived