How long do you dedicate to each order for $5?

thisisrealnifty

It really depends. I challenge myself and try to finish them within 30 minutes to an hour, and if I can finish them in less than 30 minutes I would dance around. :)) I tend to get really OCD about my work and that really drives up the time so I’ve been working on working more efficiently overall. 😃

I do translation english to french, so it took me around 3 hours, depend of the complexity of the document. I don’t use software so i have to read the document, to translate it, and look for the word i don’t know (i had to translate sci-fi book, kind of crazy word).

I will be very happy to do my gig in 30 minutes 😕

Quite often over an hour so I’v decided to reduce my wording down a little or offer the same quality service with a gig extra. But I don’t think people really want to pay the extra so I might have to offer 500 word or so, I just don’t wanna rush articles to much as I like to give quality deliveries

I do not keep track, if I wanted to be paid by the hour, I would find a job where I punch the clock. Some articles I write simply take longer than others do. It doesn’t matter to me how long it takes it only matters how many I get.

Once you start telling your buyers by advertising on here that it only takes a few minutes to complete a gig they may start to feel they are being shortchanged. In my opinion of course

It really depends. If it’s something simple like a phone tree recording, not very long. And that’s after giving the buyer several recordings. What usually takes the longest is when there are foreign names – or projects that are 20+ minutes of reading. A voiceover project for me generally takes 5-15 minutes. http://fiverr.com/kiffinyjean/record-and-produce-a-30-secord-commercial

Archived