Does delivery time take into account current orders from other Gigs

afraz_ali

Hi,

I am new to Fiverr and have been wondering about a scenario where I want to sale multiple Gigs. It is possible that I might get orders for more than one gig at a time and both buyers even might ask for express delivery. In this case does Fiverr take into account that the person is already working on another Gig and how do you work this out?

Thanks!

You can have as many gigs in your queue as there are sales. All gigs, no matter how many you have waiting to be completed, start counting down the moment the buyer submits the information you automatically request from them (a feature when you set up your gig). Multiple gigs can all be counting down at the same time.

You are responsible for completing all orders – even if you have many of them counting down at the same time – before the gig timer runs out. 🙂

Reply to @afraz_ali:

You’re welcome. And yes… it’s a balancing act sometimes. To combat this, I recommend not setting your gigs with short deadlines. Always make sure to set your gigs with enough time for your to complete them on time, but also to allow a little buffer on that time, just in case you end up with all sorts of orders at once. 😉

Archived