Fiverr rating

jazzy7

I must say I’m quite upset regarding fivers rating removal policy, it seems buyers can now leave a negative review and not respond to your attempts of a resolution therefore making it impossible to get it removed as fiverr support have told me they need authorisation to remove it. Anyone feel this could be damaging for them as some people make feel their review is more important than the money?

I’m sorry your’re having such trouble. I think it’s really cruel to leave a bad rating and not respond, especially when you leave a rating because you bought the gig and didn’t read the gig description. Absolutely terrible, and the fact that they won’t remove it is even more terrible, how dare you not provide what you don’t provide. I would raise the issue again try to get a different CS rep. That just defy’s common sense. If it’s the rating I think you’re talking about.

Yes agree it is quite upsetting since even when you offer to re-do the work there is no response, sending a mutual ancellation no response and the money being refunding then having zero ability to remove the rating at all because the mutual cancellation has automatically cancelled.

Reply to @d3services: Agreed! There should be some kind of 3rd party consideration of both sides, like a dispute option. I’m sure most sellers who receive a bad rating are going to contact customer service anyways, why not have a dispute team to handle these issues.

I think this would benefit both sides, sellers who deserve these ratings would hopefully not have them removed, and sellers who don’t would be protected. It’s very clear on the comment left that they thought they were buying likes, or that likes are guaranteed, it doesn’t say any of that in the description or the title.

Couldn’t agree more, some buyers would rather have their review posted than have a resolution , why does fiverr support not play fair and remove the rating and automatically refund them in this case? Every effort has been made to resolute but the buyer remains difficult, I’m baffled regarding this.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the easy solution is to have buyers ratings and feedback from sellers show up in their profile just like buyer’s ratings show up in seller’s profiles. It they did show up in buyer’s profile, the buyer would be more cautious about how they rate sellers.

Archived