When you have a complaint and nothing gets done!

kingmong

be careful when buying a gig from anyone on here and don’t trust what they have to say so don’t accept it unless your a 100% happy as if you do you wont get no help from anyone even if the person has promised to finish the job you have payed for so you are better just throwing the money down a drain or not try to do what your requesting your self you more and likely do a better job and still have the money and will not have to deal with the stress of trying to get a matter sorted with out just being palmed off !!!

If people stick to the system, and cancel orders when they are to late you never run in to trouble like that. Why trust some one on there words, if there’s a good working system in place that secures buyers money… We as sellers on the other hand are never protected, so i’m more worried about that.

https://www.fiverr.com/Michellll

Kind regards

Michel

this site protects a seller more then you are saying a because of my personal experience as due to using this site if a customer put a complaint in a bout a seller the customer is not aloud to know the outcome due to private policy but they do let you remove the feed back tho but as i have noticed that it will not effect the outcome of there rating plus you can still see that they are still on the site meaning they can still get work from other people so what does the customer get out of things like this if? michellll if someone payed you a lot of money for a job that they have requested and you said you would finish it would you finish it or would you keep on making excuses?

Most of what you said is from personal experience and not the experience of many. Usually many more have an outstanding experience on fiverr, but don’t run to the forum to post about it. Only the complainers do.

Your side of the story is useless unless we hear the other side. I’m always skeptical of one sided complaints for obvious reasons…you get one side without knowing the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Good luck in your condemnation but I doubt it will get anywhere.

steveeyes it not about get anything done on here with what has been done to me as i know nothing will! its about letting the the buyers know what can happen it them if they don’t check the pro and cons so far i have had to message from here and both are sellers and one is more worried about the sellers and you have said in your own words i doubt it will get anywhere that shows me the people you deal with on this site i would love to show the people all the message i have sent to do with this site so if there is anyone to do with customer support reading this can you let me know if i can show them the message if i take the person name off all the message just to show them? and you say don’t run to the forum the forum is to let people know about things about a site!!!

Sellers dont get protected at all… if you were to ask your money back after a finished project you get your money back within 1 day without questions asked… and you can still use the product from the designer… So that means the seller did all the work for nothing and the buyer ends up with the end product, and there money back. So dont start telling we are protected… Cause the seller always lose. And that you trust people to do something is also your own mistake in my opinion… there is a system in place for a reason.

Edit: And no I wouldnt do such a thing. But i’m also smart enough not to let anything pass the timer thats set for a project… Everything that happens from that point on is asking for trouble for both parties.

so michellll so what with the private policy then if i am involved in it all i got is that customer support would request the seller to contact me and come to some agreement to getting the matter sorted and he has not and just keeps avoiding my messages and nothing getting done as the seller wont replies and still can get work on here of other customers then how is he not getting protected then? as he is still on here and i am out of pocket?

I would be much more inclined to respond if you’d use punctuation and basic grammar skills. Ugh. I’m cross-eyed trying to read your posts.

That said…I’m wondering if you’re bitter about a bad experience or two and are taking it out on the entire community. I’m sorry you’ve had issues. Make sure you’re doing good research and learning from bad experiences.

You’ve had a chance to vent, now try to turn it into a positive. If you’re not finding what you’re looking for on Fiverr, perhaps it’s time to move on.

that is why a came to use this site as my grammar ant that great it and that was one of the things i asked to quote my with my web site due to me not being great at spelling or grammar so a question to you goodgift do you always take the mic out of peoples spelling or grammar?

Just go to customer support and demand your money back… its simple as that… I did it twice when some one didnt deliver to me what they gig stated. And if its a large sum of money and there not willing to help… contact your bank/paypal provider and ask via them your money back… you can get banned from fiverr by doing that… but if there is no options left, and customer support isnt supporting… I suggest you use that last option and than move on.

Hope this helped.

Regards

If the seller is not responding to his messages… wich he should always do… than he is asking for trouble… And if customer service isnt doing anything to help wich options does some one have… only the option to lose the money… and move on?

if your happy with losing money, it doesnt mean other people should to…

Its not about hearing one side of the story… its about the seller not replying to hiss messages when customer support stated he should take it on with the seller… so if he isnt responding the options are exhausted and only 1 option remains. To bad if this doesnt support your way of thinking.

Reply to @michellll: Goodness you and the OP should team up. Every situation is different. As a seller I have gotten more than my fair share of difficult buyers that no matter what I tell them or how much I try to please them, they want more or are never satisfied. After a while you can only beat a dead horse for so long and you move on.

If I got a buyer who was rude, dis-respectful, or they have to have it their way or no way, after a while you cut your loses and move on and let customer service handle it. Since customer service can check the discussion between the parties involved and they did nothing, that tells me there is more to this story than the OP is telling us.

So we don’t know the whole story – we only know what the OP tell us and it is human nature for them to tell their side in the best light they can while leaving out details that only CUSTOMER SERVICE and GOD KNOWS.

http://s.ytimg.com/yts/img/pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif

Reply to @steveeyes: i have asked on here if i take the name off all the message of the person who done the gigs can i show it on here and i am now going to ask the customer services can i do that and and if i can i will put them straight on here as i have nothing to hide!!! then you will see what i mean and do any of you know i have the rights to do that?

Archived