Hi everyone ,

mihaibacauanu

I’m not exactly sure what you’re asking.

If you mean, “Is fiver a great place to make money”, then, yes… if you read the tips for sellers, and craft a great gig, you can be successful here. In fact, I know of a few successful sellers who work on Fiverr full time, and make a living doing so.

If you mean, “does Fiver require work”, then yes to that as well. You won’t find success here by just putting up a gig and waiting for buyers to flock to what you offer. If you want to be successful on Fiverr, you’ll have to work here for at least a few hours every day – sometimes longer. Myself, I spend 8-12 hours here daily. It’s part of my regular job.

Yes to what jonbaas said. It works if you work it. Like any small business. Fiverr is like a mall that you setup shop in. Like a kiosk. If you provide excellent customer service and excellent products that people are looking for, you can gain a lot of sales from the traffic on fiverr. Just like a mall. But it’s not the mall’s fault if you don’t succeed or make enough money. You have to work smart. Read everything you can about the process. There is good information here and people willing to help.

The site is up, if that’s what you mean.

There are some little glitches here and there. Most of the “serious” ones get attention and get fixed fast.

Other ones that don’t matter so much, may stay that way for a while.

For example, I don’t think my image is working in this forum. Does it matter? Probably not. Will it get fixed? Probably not 🙂

I absolutely understand. I think there may be a lack of understanding by some people as to how commerce works. If Fiverr paid $5, they would not make a profit.

I am a new member, and received 3 orders within 12 hours totalling $15.

Therefore my net was $12. I am a happy camper!!! I am pleased that Fiverr made the $3 profit!!

Archived