Vacation mode - Slowed orders

thebackpacker

I started off pretty well on Fiverr, getting a few orders in straight away, positive feedback etc, then I was unable to carry out gigs for a week so I activated vacation mode. Now I’m not getting orders and have fallen very low down in the ‘recommended’ section. Is there anyway I can rectify this? Or an alternative to vacation mode that I could use in the future? This is the gig in question: https://www.fiverr.com/thebackpacker/proofread-your-resume-for-any-job

Any tips gratefully received!

Exact same thing happened to me. I was new to Fiverr, was making a LOT of sales then had to be hospitalized suddenly after a month due to some pretty bad health issues.

I activated vacation mode for a week while I was away. When I got back I took it off and didn’t get any orders for I think about a week and 1/2, maybe more.

After that people started ordering again so I think you should just wait it out. It did however cripple my gig from the ‘recommended’ section as you said. I can’t find any of my gig in search now, but orders are coming in so I guess they are out there somewhere!

Happened to me too, just wait it out. 🙂 Or, if you don’t want to wait it out, add a few more gigs (even if you get no order on new gigs, they still give you a bit of exposure), link to your Fiverr profile and gigs on social media (without spamming, of course), blog about what you’re doing here… Spread the word, it might help.

Guest avadhikanojia

Hello @alex_angelo and @catwriter

Now a days really very low sell … i was getting 10 orders a day now 1 or maximum 2. I was thinking due to fiverr added the processing fee 10% extra thats the reason buyer leaving from fiverr. or dont know the reason … Hope this problem fix soon so we will started getting more and more orders.

Archived