Rating problem

osman_shahbaz

Hi guys!

yesterday i get notification that the buyer mark as complete my last work but i have facing some problem.

1.when i go to my this gig

https://www.fiverr.com/osman_shahbaz/design-attractive-advertisement-banners?funnel=201411230644107217099160

my lastwork not showing in portfolio.

2. The buyer order me to design 2 brochures and now i get only 1 review here i think its my mistake because i send first brochure through message attached file and second through deliver button now what i do to get review of my first work…

Regards,

Osman shahbaz

muntaha azam

Fiverr

Seller

WELCOME to my profile!
I am professional and creative logo designer. I have excellent idea for any logo design so, i can provide 100% unique and eye catching logo for you. I am very hardworking and reliable person. I am confident to provide your demand. regards

If you didn’t have a sample attached to the delivery and/or the buyer didn’t rate the order and/or they selected to not have the image shown in your portfolio it won’t show. If the order was just completed, as in the 3 days went past the delivery date and it auto completed, the image won’t show unless they rate the order.

Archived