Post the website address to show I am a good buyer

ekalra1

I know Fiverr just changed from not allowing communication on email, phone or s***e to stating that you can’t give this information at all. My problem is that most of the promotional gigs on here require the seller to have that information to produce the promotional product. example: I order a video about my business, of course I want the seller to have my phone number, my website, and my email address to put it in the video. Other wise the video is useless to me.

Reply to @ginnymenges: Fiverr has never given me any issues over utilizing buyer information during the production of a gig. As long as I don’t provide my contact information to to buyer (which is not needed for my gigs) the purchaser can provide me with any information necessary.

I have heard of people having inbox messages suspended temporarily due to contact information included from either side, but my buyers have always used attachments for most information requirements which makes sense. The external link answer you received was probably in relation to the forums since you didn’t specify in your original post. No contact information is to be provided in forum messages.

Posting links as a part of order requirements is never against the rules if you do so in the order page. some gigs require buyers to include their links. better still you can write your links and give a space in between. for example, things like “mysite dot com or mysite .com” would never get you banned.

Archived