Why No Order?

azzanekhalid

Here’s my advice, don’t focus on the wrong things, focus on making sales. My Teespring gig got 610,000 views, 2,100 clicks, and delivered 42 sales in the past 30 days. My conversion rate has varied between 17% and 0.9%, but I got 13 people in my queue right now, so do I really care? More views means more clicks, more clicks means more order.

Buyers don’t care if you’re from Morocco, I’ve hired people from all over the world (I also buy on Fiverr), and you’re not offering gigs that require perfect English like article writing.

However, as a Moroccan you have a huge advantage over others. You probably speak French and Arabic, you could probably make some money with translation gigs, even SEO advice for the Arab/African world. Things others can’t do. The greatest challenge on Fiverr is differentiating yourself from others, if you can find something people are searching but nobody’s doing yet, you’ll strike gold.

I agree with fastcopywriter about focusing on making sales. I would absolutely buy from a seller from anywhere in the world if they had a nice professional gig, had put a little work into decent profile and gig descriptions or obtained some help to proof them, and weren’t trying to fake their origin. I have even sought out sellers from other countries for some things, like obtaining a voiceover or voicemail recording with an accent that is different from mine.

Your profile looks OK to me but you have errors/typos in your gig descriptions and you are selling something that a lot of people would be afraid to buy now. Don’t you have some real skills in an area that might not be so hard to sell in? Your profile pic looks musical so if that is not fake, maybe you could do something with music. Think about your hobbies, what you’ve learned as a student, anything you might have done professionally, or what you could learn by reading a few books on it.

I just ordered facebook likes. I didn’t see your gigs come up on the first couple of pages I looked at. It is just like your ranking on Google. If you are not on the first couple of pages, you don’t get seen. Maybe you should look at where you come up on the search ranking. Honestly, your country has nothing to do with it. I am from the US and look for gigs OUTSIDE the US. I think other cultures have a better work ethic on some things.

Archived