How long does it take to get withdrawal to paypal account after email confirmation?

giantgrowing

Hi, I’ve tried to search about this topic but I’m not sure about the answers.

How long does it take to get withdrawal to paypal account after email confirmation?

I’ve just made a withdrawal and confirm my email but still don’t get my money in paypal accout.

Usually it sent to my paypal suddenly after I confirmed my email but this time it doesn’t.

Did anyone face this problem?

Thanks.

It usually only takes moments, but, my last withdrawl took longer than normal. It actually took about 4 hours to hit my PayPal. Not sure why. Just keep checking your PayPal balance. Sounds like you did all the steps - clicked on Revenues and then the PayPal button, then clicked the email you received from Fiverr which would lead you back to Fiverr (new window opens) and has in orange how they sent the $$$ and to check in a few moments…

Do a search for the thread entitled, “Fiverr I loathe You”. That is the one thread I remember seeing someone bring up how it is taking for some “days” for their $$ to hit their PayPal.

I am in the US, so, not sure if it has anything to do with converting funds (Fiverr is in the UK I think), but something is different now.

GG

Archived