I need help!

mommamakesmoney

Ok I work with a company called INSTANT REWARDS! With Instant Rewards we are paid $70 per person that we get to do a few trial offers…I am looking for someone who can help me achieve at least 3 sign ups a day. But I am not sure what I would call such person…Can someone tell me what I am looking for please lol I am new to all of this so I am not sure what I need to do to accomplish this…

Reply to @jonbaas: I can’t be sure but I would guess this was a badly worded question that was intended to be vaguely related to Fiverr. I think they hope to hire someone on Fiverr to help them get these sign-ups on this MLM or whatever it is. They can’t figure out what category or keyword might help them find a seller.

@mommamakesmoney - if that is what you are asking I don’t know if you are going to find that on Fiverr. You could try a buyer request I suppose but your need sounds pretty “iffy” and you might just end up spending money and getting nothing in return. The only other thing I can think of is to hire a skilled seller who does advertising or marketing and see if they might be able to promote you.

Archived