How i can make top seller?

raynaa

Don’t use a picture of a girl who isn’t you, and can be found ALL over the internet. Don’t spam the forum.

Umm… Other than that, just keep doing what you’re doing. Top Sellers are picked because Fiverr think they’re good assets to the site. They represent it well. Look at the top-sellers who use this forum. Look how they carry themselves.

If you’re offering a good service, keep it up. Maybe one day they’ll pick you.

You have 98% Positive Rating.

"Top Rated Sellers are manually chosen by Fiverr editors. Promotion is based on the following criteria: Seniority, volume of sales, extremely high rating, exceptional customer care, and community leadership. As a Top Rated Seller, you’ll gain access to more extensive sales tools, early access to beta features, and receive VIP support."

Check more here: https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Besides giving the best you can the your buyers the most important thing is to avoid using same tactics like many people from “lower standard” contries:

• Don’t use other peoples pictures
  • Put proper country as you are surely not from UK

Besides that, your niche is not so popular so don’t hope a lot that you will become TRS 🙂

Also, change your gigs a bit, they are all the same!

Reply to @m2webs:

It’s good advice.

Many years ago, some books were written which suggested using the images of good-looking women would get the attention of people (esp. buyers). That advice is very out-dated now. Especially with search functions, that can tell people an image is fake. It makes a whole profile look fake. It makes it look like one of those fake models that tries to add you on Facebook, then gets deleted by the mods a week later.

That kind of image isn’t good for business. If I can see a buyer, see they look presentable; I’m more likely to want to do business with them than if I see fake pictures. I know many people feel the same in 2014.

Reply to @socialjob: You can still become TRS with 98%, but the other stuff you said is true. I was 99% or 98% when they elevated me. Fiver understands, some buyers don’t demand a cancellation and instead leave a bad review. You need volume and lots of sales for them to notice you, and even then it’s a privilege. Fiverr also has to trust you, a TLR is the ultimate brand ambassador, if we screw up, we make Fiverr look bad. That’s my opinion.

You haven’t had enough orders and reviews to become a TRS. Once you’re getting 1-7 orders a day or more, when you start making $500 to $700+ a month, when your gig starts showing on the top results, then maybe an editor will elevate you to TRS. Until then, keep working at it, and if you can, create a gig nobody else has done. You can find out what’s out there by searching, that’s how I struck gold with Teespring. Nobody was writing headlines for t-shirts, I was the first.

Archived