Submit Offer

antreask

I want to place an offer on a buyer request but in the “Select a gig that matches the buyer’s request:” drop-down list appear only the first 5 Gigs. Does anybody know how to solve the problem so I will be able to choose the appropriate Gig for the offer? Thanks.

The drop down list only allows you to choose the gigs in the same category and subcategory as the one the buyer has chosen. For example, if the buyer has chosen Web Content, because to him it makes sense, and the gig you want to offer is in the Copywriting category (which also makes perfect sense, the two may and often do overlap), you have no way to offer that gig to him.

Users have been complaining about this for ages. Nothing you can do, unless you want to choose a less than appropriate gig and hope that the buyer will look at your profile and see that you actually have a gig suitable for his purposes. Some sellers do that, and then some buyers complain about being spammed with irrelevant gigs.

Hi

I have once done this trick and it worked fine for both of us (seller & buyer).

There was a buyer asking for audio loops. Fiverr system allowed me to only apply with my Greek voice-over gig, I suppose because that was my best selling one at the moment.

So, I applied with the VO gig and then I could see the profile name of the buyer who had requested loops! Then I sent him a inbox message where I apologized for applying with a voice-over gig and I let him know that I do have a audio loops gig for him to check out. The sale was done and that was a happy end for both!

hope that helps 🙂

Archived