Selling Your First Transcription / Proofreading GIG : Seeking Advice

mrwilliam

I’m in no way new to Transcribing or Proofreading although I am new on Fiver. All my previous business came through word of mouth and references. I have made 2 GIGS so far and they have only been posted for 2 days. I have about 100 views between them and have used appropriate SEO keywords. I have yet to get an offer and when I search I find myself at the bottom of the pile of others because I am new. What is the best way to break through that endless stack of established sellers here?

I am unable to answer your question but wish to add that in addition to all you mentioned, i have done and i do not even appear in the pile. I went through the Fiverr list that asks you stay on line so buyers can notice you and my gig is not even there. This is depressing. How do we as newbies break through?

Holy crap on the 8 hour thing! The things we do for feedback sometimes.

I’d have no problem buying for you. Grammar and spelling are fine, I’d know who I was working with etc.

As mentioned, sometimes it’s just a case of waiting to gain momentum. Once you get a couple of repeat customers and your feedback score increases you’ll be fine on here.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived