Help me

maababa0022

Please be patient. You just started on Fiverr – your gigs are brand new. It takes time to build up a strong reputation and level of sales on this site.

For now, make sure your gigs are descriptive, thorough, and, maybe featuring some more eye-catching gig images. And make sure you’re promoting your gigs elsewhere on the internet as well. It only helps you to have more than one source of traffic (meaning, don’t rely on only the Fiverr search for all of your traffic and sales).

My 2 cents - Your ads show potential customers that you are not able to do what you’re offering.

I will make Resume for you for $5 - "I am a professional Resume writer. I have Made several Resumes of different clients. I have two years experience about creat resume, I assure you that you will be satisfy with my work. i can give your perfect job."

I will do 1000 words for you for $5 - "DEAR SIR I AM A NEW FREELANCER ON FIVERR.COM.I HAVE A THREE YEARS EXPERIENCE REGARDING FREELANCER. I HAVE WORKED DIFFERENT MARKET WITH COPY WRITING AND DATA ENTRY WORK, AND I GOT EXCELLENT FEEDBACK FROM BUYERS. MY TYPING SPEED IS TOO GOOD WITHOUT ANY MISTAKE. I LIKE TO CREATIVITY WRITING."

See what I mean? I wouldn’t fix the ads. I would delete these gigs and offer something unrelated to writing. One gig idea would be research and invest in software that makes it easy to automate a gig you can offer on Fiverr. For example, offering backlinks using GSA Search engine ranker, Mass Planner, Scrapebox, etc.

Sorry if this is harsh. I do respect you for learning English as a second language. I just think you could find greater success offering a different type of gig.

• 3 months later...

Archived