Does it mean all services only limited to charge for $5 ? Thx and god bless everyone. ^_^

wuyan106

I am not positive I understand your question, but I think any way it could be interpreted means the answer is “technically” no. The lowest price a gig can cost a buyer starts at $5 in appearance but due to new surcharges they actually pay a little more than that. I think starting at $5.50.

The price a seller can charge starts at $5 but you do not actually get all of that $5. Fiverr takes 20% of the earnings which is basically a commission for them to run the business.

In addition, those who have access to gig extras and custom quotes can charge more than $5 but they must sell at least a basic service that is listed at $5.

I hope that helps and doesn’t confuse you more. I find the pricing structure a little confusing since it actually means that you can no longer buy for exactly $5 and sellers cannot actually earn a minimum of $5. Sorry to be the bearer of that news!

Starting out you can only charge $5 for a service but after you get 10 orders with good reviews you can than start charging for extras and such and the more you sell and the better customer experience you provide you can start charging more and more (You still have to provide a $5 base service but you can start offering add ons.) I hope I was helpful in answering your question.

Archived