What Are You Thankful For? Tell Us and Get a Swag Bag!

natalieab

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This year I am thankful for graduating this past May from college with two Associates Degrees at the same time. I could not have done it without the support from my husband and my daughter, I will always be grateful for them. I am grateful for finding Fiverr, which got me writing again and has set new goals for me!!!

This year I am thankful to Fiverr because it allows me to work with startup companies and individuals who are interested in starting their own company. I provide them with insight and different ways of developing and expanding their business. its great to help people and also make a living 😉

muntaha azam

Fiverr

Seller

WELCOME to my profile!
I am professional and creative logo designer. I have excellent idea for any logo design so, i can provide 100% unique and eye catching logo for you. I am very hardworking and reliable person. I am confident to provide your demand. regards

Hello everyone!

I am really thankful that I found Fiverr this year! WHY?

See I live in a really wonderful country on the Balkan called Bosnia and Herzegovina , I love it here love the people, but I don’t love that I have a master degree in agriculture and no job! Because everything here is corrupt …you can find a job if you have someone who knows someone who knows someone who can get you a low paid job!

So my only source of money is Fiverr and your 5$ for a simple video of me means a lot (really a LOT). The average salary here is about 400$ per month!

I really appreciate and love the job here and the opportunity!

So thank you Fiverr that I dont have to ask my parents for money and dont have to go to other countries far away to have a normal life!!!

Enough of me haha :x

Archived