What Are You Thankful For? Tell Us and Get a Swag Bag!

natalieab

With Thanksgiving around the corner, we are working on a project for Fiverr.com

We’re creating a page full of gratitude cards and we’d love to showcase you on the page. In addition to getting your profile link promoted on the page, 3 participants will be chosen at random to get a bag full of Fiverr swag.

To participate:

In 140 characters or less, tell us what you’re thankful for with a post to this thread

starting with "This year I’m thankful for…” along with an image of yourself that you’d like to appear on the card.

We’ll be sharing the page link and random winners here on this thread, so stay tuned.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This year I’m thankful for Fiverr providing cost effective marketing and graphic design options for startups like mine.

Seriously, “most” of my logo work came from Fiverr, we use Fiverr for our video needs, and getting a social media presence was a lot quicker with Fiverr than any other options out there.

By the end of November we’re hoping to hit 7,777 facebook followers or more thanks to Fiverr and other efforts on our part and the App is really taking on a life of its’ own.

Thanks Fiverr.

I’m thankful for the wonderful man I found early this year, and that he loves my daughter as much as he would his own born child. I’m grateful for his fantastic family that adopted me as their own. But mostly, I’m grateful for the doctors and nurses that have, and are still helping our family through our daughter’s esophageal problems.

I’m thankful that there are other companies out there that compete with fiverr. After making a killing charging 20%, you are demanding 30% with a 50 cent surcharge, going against the brand name you built. Screw fiverr.

• One of thousands of frustrated customers feeling betrayed

This year I’m thankful for finding Fiverr. Fiverr has allowed me to do what I love to do (video editing) and work for myself while providing for my family. I am also thankful for meeting so many AWESOME individuals here and expanding my networking ability.

Thank you Fiverr,

AaronArnold

This year I am thankful for Fiverr and Fiverr buyers! I work from a remote city, where I didn’t have opportunities to suit my talent, qualifications, and my dream! I am thankful for Fiverr buyers who gave me opportunity to work on different niches which gave wings to my creativity and talent.

Archived