Wanna make money? Follow up on your messages!

jjgriffin

If your a seller and your not following up with your messages, then your missing out on potential sales and potential long term clients! A lot of sellers fail in this area, and I mean a lot. The reason why I know this is because, before I sold anything on here I bought a lot of stuff, and I still continue to buy. But I only buy from those that get back to me, and I keep those that do good business as my favorites.

If you want any kind of business you must follow up on any messages that you get even if you don’t get a response back, I can’t tell you how many sales I have made just by getting back to the customer, they have one question, I answer it, and in the next 5 minutes I have a sale. I keep getting repeat business because I follow up with individuals, so keep that in mind, that is almost rule number one in business is the follow up.

This is the same topic I wrote about the other day here:

http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/48118/sellers-need-to-take-a-business-course

Sellers simply don’t know much about how to deal with people, otherwise known as communication. That’s why most sellers need a business course if they want to sell anything anywhere.

Now, the other problem is fiverr’s poor messaging system. It simply sucks. You may or may not know that when you send a message it may be read by admin before it gets to it’s destination. Sometimes the other person may receive your message and many times others don’t receive your message. So, send the message twice. One has to get through.

Archived