Advice request

foodie41

I placed a gig with a first time seller on fiver, hoping to give the person a chance. Obviously with no previous ratings.

The job turned out to be of very poor quality totally unacceptable. I don’t want to give a poor review as its the persons first job. I have asked the seller to cancel, but the seller does not want to cancel, keeps on insisting. Is it okay to ignore the review page from fiver or what do l do?. The seller does not want me to cancel, as he says it will his rating, neither can he produce a good job. Any advice? Thanks

Go with your gut. You’re not going to help either way. If his work is a problem, he will mess it up on the second job anyways. I have a kind heart like you and I just don’t understand when someone doesn’t have good customer skills. They miss the boat to success and they didn’t see it coming.

Well coming to the forum to ask a bunch of others if you should give a bad rating for a a crappy job the seller wont cancel, i silly, you know the answer, tell him to cancel and refund, or 1/1/1 stars and poor review, its really simple…BUT keep in mind $5 is $5, if it was a a $5 job that is, and what he thinks he gave you vs what you think your $5 should have produced might come into play when you do what you should, Get your refund, or 1/1/1 and negative review…Now after me saying all that, I say this…

Thats isn’t my recommendation, I said it because thats what everyone seems to do if they are in the right or wrong… So do what you want, not what we think or say…

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

Archived