How to increase the sale in fiverr

zoomycut

Reply to @kjblynx: Gigs don’t rotate in the search. It’s a mith after Fiverr 3.0 release, since the same sellers have their gigs in top positions… BTW, you didn’t made any sales in last 30 days (or more), so, how can you sustain the gigs rotate in searches?.. Based on what other people say, usually from the Fiverr Staff?

Reply to @zoomycut: In the last week many sellers recorded a lowering frequency in sales…

Reply to @fonthaunt: I know that saying the truth how it is, sometimes is called a rude attitude…

ps: hundreds of sellers say on this forum that Fiverr 3.0 release dropped their sales wit 90% and Fiverr searches have a bug (including not rotating gigs)

ps2: take a look to what is happening with Fiverr traffic on the internet: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/fiverr.com So, if their traffic drop, our sales drop, too. The problem is: what is wrong?

Alexa - Actionable Analytics for the Web

http://www.alexa.com

Reply to @whitehatseo10:

I can assure you, you do not know the truth. You do not know what it actually happening with Fiverr, because NONE OF US fully know what’s happening behind the scenes. Please be more respectful of the people that are trying to help others here on the forums – including @kjblynx. She’s been around for a long time, and has been offering fantastic tips and advice.

I would wager she knows a lot more about how Fiverr works than you do.

Reply to @jonbaas: Wow… some professional advices from a Level 1 seller. Man… sell on Fiverr at least for 1 year and make at least $10k with many Fiverr troubles (related to your account, hackers, rising and dramatically dropping your sales, deal with hundreds of difficult buyers and still maintain your rating to 100%, etc, etc…) then you’re welcome to give advices to anybody… Related to @kjblynx … she’s not making any sales from 30 days (at least…). Here money talks and that’s the reason for why most of us are trying to get real tips/sollutions from people that did real money, not from amateurs that hope to make $100 per month…

Reply to @whitehatseo10:

You really ARE rude, aren’t you! Setting your attitude above others is not a good way to build a positive reputation. @kjblynx and I try to help people here on the Fiverr forums. Assaulting us for doing so, and insulting us for what we know, does not paint you in a good light.

We will continue to share our advice with those who ask for it, and we will continue to be helpful – based upon our extensive knowledge of business, customer relations, and Fiverr. If you wish to continue insulting people that you view to be “beneath” you, then I wash my hands of the consequences that is likely to bring to you and your business.

Reply to @jonbaas: Writing again and again and again what other sellers already wrote about getting more orders can’t be called advices!

Write something new and what really works (is tested by you to get more orders), don’t hide yourself behind accusing me that I’m insulting you.

ps: nothing works from what tips was already written here, else most of us wouldn’t complain about dropping sales.

Archived