Create a video for your gig and get more sales on fiverr!

jjgriffin

I have found that I get more views and in turn get a little more sells for creating videos for each one of my gigs, if you are struggling on fiverr to make sells try this and see if it helps you get more views and more sells. Videos are really powerful in business these days especially on sites like fiverr, you give people a chance to see you, or your work they are more likely to buy a gig from you.

I have bought gigs on here the last 3 years and just recently became a seller, and my first gig I started I put a 1 minute video and like one day I started getting sells, and I think it is because of the video I have with it, I just give people a chance to see who they are going to buy a gig from, and what I can do for them.

Plus make sure your grammer is correct people tend to buy from those people that take the time to make sure what they are writing, people can understand, if you write like a 1st grader then you might as well forget about making many sells if any at all. Other than that just have fun doing what you love to do and people will see that, and will continue to buy from you.

• 3 years later...

You can create a simple video for your gig(s) to help boost your gig ranking and analytics with the following tips.

*Your work samples designed and arranged in an attractive order. This forms the bulk of your video presentation. It could either be done by you the seller if you have the expertise or outsourced to a graphic designer for the professional touch if that’s not your thing.

*A cover design intro with your moniker at the beginning of the video (optional)

*Free audio collections of high quality from YouTube’s Creator Studio archives and Facebook’s Sound Collection.

*Voice-overs can be added for that zing like the ads on TV and radio jingles. If you got a great voice do it yourself and edit the sound if noisy with apps such as Audacity,Adobe Sound Booth and Audition. If you don’t then you can always outsource it.

*The final composition is rendered in apps capable of creating medium to high quality videos. For newbies to videography Windows Movie Maker,Camtasia and Screen-o-matic are highly recommended if the professional versions such Adobe Premiere,After Effects and Final Cut X are too complicated to understand on short notice. You could also outsource it.

P.S
The recommended duration is a max of 75secs and file size of 50MB so work within those guidelines.

Hope these tips help greatly.

• 2 months later...

Attaching a video description in your gig is helpful for increasing your sales and by that way it is a great chance of appearing your gig in the first page of the search result.

Try to use key content in your video that you are offering for sales. It may helpful if you can use audio in your video. And try to make it professionally.

And one thing is most important I think , if you can show yourself in your video. So that most of the buyer can relief from the misunderstanding.

It is for the new seller . I think it is the best way to share my experience with you. Hope it will help you. 🙂 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Greeting Sellers, My name is Usman Mirza and I am a video Editor. One thing I have learnd for being an Video editor on fiverr that If you have a good video which explain the services you provide then fiverr is most likely to promote your video to the buyers. Becuase it all about the user experince which buyer is getting from being on fiverr. This may increase your impression rate, and if your video is good enough then Buyer whould most likely to buy your services. 

Consider this thing as a raw food compared to a nicely cooked meal, In One scenario you have to prepare your meal inorder to eat and in other scenario you have just to eat and give your thoughts about it. Most of buyers are in hurry they donot read the complete descriptions of yours, Thus they don't exactly know what kind of services you are providing to them. And when they have high hopes from your previous buyers reviews and dont get what they are expecting then your Account rating is in serious danger. Thus A Good Short Explainer video which explains your gig is necessary for you as a Seller.  

Here is the Example Video that I have made recently for my account. 

Kind Regards: Usman Mirza

I only have one bit of advice. If you're going to share a video/audio on your gig, talking about yourself, your skills, and what you can do for buyers, DO NOT use an electronic voice (as in the audio you linked above). That is highly unprofessional, extremely impersonal, and transparently fake and unnatural. If you're going to talk about yourself in a salesman video/audio, use your own voice, and be you. YOU are trying to make a personal connection with potential buyers. An electronic voice does not make that kind of connection, and is far more likely to be a major turnoff for buyers who want to work with, and be understood by, a real person.

Uhh, what??

How is this a tip for sellers? I don't think many buyers want or expect a video detailing how an order was done; they simply want the order done. And I don't think many sellers are up for sinking time creating an unnecessary video detailing their order process either.

Archived