My Orders Have Suddenly Dropped (Level 2 Seller + 98% Rating) Still no Orders....!

musmanhassan

Hello Friends,

I would like to know if there is any change in the Fiverr search algo. Recently in the past 2,3 months i used to get 2 to 3 orders daily and i have 33 positive reviews only one negative review. But now a days i am not receiving any order what so ever from buyers. I am confused i have contacted Fiverr support they answered “your profile is good no problem with it”, then how can my orders suddenly dropped to dead zero?

I hope your comments will provide me some way out to getting orders again.

Regards,

M Usman Hassan

Guest axisis345

It could be for many reasons and factors, The Season perhaps? Maybe some people at this time just don’t want to spend as much money on things at this time of year in late Autumn.

We are , however, coming up to Christmas though so perhaps sales are declining because people are maybe preparing themselfs to spend more on Christmas presents this winter than fiverr gigs.

Just a small speculation, I could be wildly wrong, but sometimes the changing weather and seasons can affect us in our decision making.

• 5 months later...

Just signed up as buyer of services. I decided to check outside forums regarding fiverr. I honestly could scarcely roll over a rock and find anything good said about fiverr. It appears as they are running a wild west show here screwing people over. Facebook is a billion dollar advertising fraud do you think this dink outfit will treat you any better… good luck.

Archived