Buyer left a negative review and asked for cancelation - what should I do

hepismajli

Guy bought a gig from me and didn’t even bothered to read gig’s text. After I delivered he said he wanted something else, even though in my Gig is very clear what a buyer will get.

What should I do? After he left a negative review I offered cancelation of order. If he agrees will the negative review be erased?

You should learn from the experience. This is called Fiverr for a reason. I see too many sellers where their headline states “I will do … for $5” and then you read their text and they want you to contact them for a quote on the “real” price. That’s not how it works. You are offering to do something for $5. You have to do it for $5, not expect buyer to read your text and be willing to pay more. When you advertise a service on Fiverr for $5, the buy has NO requirement to contact you ahead of time and negotiate a different fee.

NO, NO, NO. He does not get his cake and eat too. If he wants to leave a negative review, than keep the product as is. I would only agree to a mutual cancellation if he removed the negative review. Once he removed it, I would initiate the mutual cancellation so he can’t leave another negative review otherwise you will have to live with it and Fiverr CS will not remove it. THINK!

Archived