More sales on Fiverr

mikeporter

Hi I’m looking for help really.

I’ve had about 570 sales in the 8 months I’ve been on Fiverr (Im a voice over) and I dont know if this is good or bad.

I would like to work on Fiverr full time but not sure how to increase my sales to the correct amount so I can do this, I read a blog about creating my own blog (off of Fiverr) and driving sales through to my Fiverr gigs.

Im a bit hopeless in blog creating to be honest and I’m not sure if this really helps anyway.

Any help or guidance would be very much appreciated, this is the first time I have been on the forum.

My gigs are here www.Fiverr.com/mikeporter

Thank you all in advance.

Mike

Congratulations, Mike… 570 sales in the 8 months is VERY good! Keep up the great work!

As far as the blog, yes, that would likely be helpful. It would place your post (most likely about your gigs) into the internet search engines, which, in turn, could bring new traffic from other sources online. It’s always worth a try. I recommend Blogger or Wordpress. 🙂

Hello Mike, I’m in the process up build an unoffical site that will do just that bring real activity, and visibility to everyones Fiverr/ accounts. Well those involved…

I’m hoping once I have it done fiverr will see the professional grade and intent, and allow it to be a fiverr seen resource. As for now, I’ll take the wheel. This is about building and helping eachother not buying something from me. The core of who I am and what I represent has change despite, I have to snap on a few people time to time. I still am a student of the world, and a dreamer and want to see everyone have peace, and success as deserved to some level of fairness, even it’s its merely survival for some. I am blessed and have been blessed for a long time financially. Fiverr is a stem for our charity, and we run it like a business to do the best for our charities, homegrown as they may be. We do this becaus thats who we are, but enough of that…

Fiverr Live will benefit from myself and a few of my connects, that will promote, radio, not just my streaming radio syndi’s around the global, fm, late night tv, maybe some premium, and other online methods in short term and fiverr live will focus on fiverr.com how it changed the micro-job market world, and so many peoples lives buyers and seller, it will also, as it grow bring way more attentiont o participating fiverr membrs accts with the interviews, features and other things we are bring into play for fiverr live. with direct line to the fiverr.com gig pages of those invovled etc, problem tons as it expands, but again, we hope to have fiverr.com embrace it and see its usefulness and professionalism and take it in as a validated fiverr resource, that will take time, but its part of our short term goals as well…

I dont suffer from lack of gigs, but I know it has to be a problem because so many do. And I know you guys could do alot to change that and work in different directions to change that but, over all there has to be some underlining things thats isnt the users faults adding to some of the downfall… SO, fiverr live is gonna help, short term and long term for sure, as for now, I’m not going to preach, but alot that complain I look at their pages and say well you wee lucky to get what you got, fiverr is growing, you need to step up your game, to reap the same benefits as you once did…

inbox me, I’ll be around, everyone is welcome to talk with me…

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

Hello Mike. Hate to be negative, but fiverr has it’s problems with it’s system and should never be a full time job but compliment other sources of income. we have also been in media for 26 years, fiverr is less than 5% of our business and we have actually reduced the amount of videos we produce because of the ongoing fiverr problems. Remember, fiverr does take 20% (sometimes more) and that should reflect in your pricing. You have value as talent, not just production.

Reply to @edume: The primary I see right now with fiverr is the online positioning drops, and few other things i wont go into, im here for a brief sec this go around but…There are things that could be done to improve besides the issues with fiverr. New talent coming in means everyone has to step it up, more people more spread, more spread less visbility etc, gotta ,…well crap their it it incoming, my video meeting teleconference gotta go, ill update edit in a bit…

Mike you are doing pretty good on the quantity of your gigs(I think). Everyone can see the quality as well, just look at all your amazing reviews.

Maybe you can think of some things that will really matter for you users. Like multiple variations instead of things like this:

I will Deliver 2 extra gigs

Do something like

I will do 3 variations “takes” for $20

For most people you probably ARE getting the sale already and now you just need to upsell them more.

Cheers,

James

You’re doing just fine. I think you’ll do even better if you do youtube videos and offer voiceover for the channels who want help. I know many channels who recently opened such gigs on o-desk and e-lance. For actual voiceover related work, I can’t comment as that is not my forte but as far as exposure is concerned get more clients outside fiverr and that will also help.

The real money is on the inbox transaction, if that’s your goal, 1 sale hundreds of dollars, but you need those surface gigs and some momentum to start getting that sort of attention. Me personally, most my work is done there.

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

Mike, I read your question, went to breakfast, had a great imd discussing it with my partner, and we came up with ideas. What about voicing animations, explainer videos, and love poetry? This is fun. I’ll DM you with details. No, I’m not selling anything, just enjoying brainstorming (used to work as a business coach).

Archived