Is it possible to get back to 100% Positive rating?

socialsuperr

It’s not impossible. I did. CS can be helpful if you approach them correctly, and have your facts together and don’t be a nit about the request of acct rating review, don’t be pushy, and be competent when you do, and it helps to be pushing out good work and be noticed doing it and depending on the reason surrounding your overall score, and a good reason, CS aren’t hard to deal with, just terrible to wait on a response, lol, Busy People.

(combing thoughts to response on, yet off topic below)

You don’t have to be a TS or fiverr guru like many try to make you think to get help, or make changes that most feel are not possible or uncommon. NEVER EVER listen to someone if they tell you something you personally don’t think is right or shouldn’t be that way you’ll find, that even if your wrong, or they wrong, either way, you will get things done to promote positiveness on your account regardless, with proper efforts, OF YOUR OWN DOING, every time, maybe not exactly what you wanted, and maybe more than your wanted. You can read the forums and find out by the way certain people talk or get all in others cheerio’s or know-it-all types, that really know very little. Just keep in mind when they smart off saying I already told you to do this or that and you didn’t or whatever, all righteous, don’t listen to them, because with skill, talent and required dedication most of all, they will be here flapping lips while you are the next greatest thing to grace fiverr, and believe in yourself always, we all say and do thing that are stupid or wrong at times, that doesn’t mean you have to stay effected by those lapse of reason. Ratings are a big deal on fiverr, and peple have many views, as I do on them and whats good or bad about them. However the ones that say it is what it is, that’s the way it is, you can’t, they want, tough luck. Don’t listen to that, it’s nonsense…

You most likely won’t hear too many helpful things, except maybe now, since i said you won’t, lol, about getting score adjustments, because secretively no one cares about your score, so take it on yourself to get the change from the account you want done, and you will get it, trust in that. I have done it. Also, they will give you a thousand things to do to help yourself, from under educated facts of the way things work, and they think they know because they post all day or they been a surface user a good long while. basically, I’m saying you are your strongest ally, get use to that, and you can do anything you want, if handled right. Worst part of of these people could have given the right answers to others from the start, but as I said, they like being at the core of hopping through hoops for no reason, it’s crazy really if oyu think about it.

If you take nothing but this…You can achieve anything you want, regardless, if you want it badly enough and you take steps accordingly, and with proper steam, not aggression and remember try and try again is good to when dealing with CS, not all them view things the same way, if you seek their assistance, so try and try again is something to remember as well. I bring up all this in this thread because I was lead down some rabbit holes about issues by several people, and I tell ya, they resolve, my own judgement on how to handle it, is the only reason I got resolved in a few matters I have faced in my brief time as a seller.

I’m sure this last part of my long winded babbling’s could/should have been somewhere else, and I’m sure some of the types I mentioned herein may reply saying that instead of some positive input on the overall issue but it does all connect if you look at it carefully.

Your account is never lost to anything, rules, ratings, issues, everyone makes mistakes it doesn’t have to be permanent. So go get it done, you can do it, but only if you believe, not some circle hoop campaign process to achieve it…

K, all done, Much love to you all!

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Your First Stop On Fiverr.com

Buy a Gig, you know you want to…!

Guest rearmustak

I am the level 1 seller. Unfortunately my rating has decreased from 100% to 87%. How can I increase it 100% ? Another question is, can I be a level two seller bellow 100% rating??

With your number of reviews it is very possible and should not be so hard. It is just simple math. Once your rating goes over 99.5% it will be 100% 😃

I have 5 negative reviews. I can get even 6-7 more negative reviews and still to be 100 😃

Reply to @rearmustak:

It all comes down to math. Averages actually. The higher number of high ratings you receive, the less the weight the lower ratings will have. Just keep delivering fantastic work that your buyers will appreciate, and you’ll earn enough high ratings to raise your rating closer to 100%. 🙂

Remember, sometimes negative ratings aren’t your fault, its a cause of issue and relation to rating process, and the view the buyer has when they look at the rating categoeis, particularly the 3rd category. To clarify a 5/5/4 is bogus, actually 5/5/anything but 5 is. Ask a CS, the first 2 categories should logically be seen as a reflection to the 3rd, not everyone can grasp the common logic in that, or have a different perspective of logic that isn’t quite correct, but because of its calc into the formula it can cause a seller that did an outstanding job and perfect support get a much lessor rating, these are important rating faults to consider. Now if your rating is due to poor work, well, you can refer to some of the post above to work towards getting that fixed on your own. But when it’s part of the common issue underlined regarding category 3 of ratings, I’d seek a CS, and be prepared to communicate properly, and deal with delays.

Okay, I shouldn’t be on here babbling just wanted to reply, I still got gigs in the cue’s, finally got it down from 29 in cue on a single gig to about 10 I think maybe more by now haven’t checked, I need a nap! I almost considered closing the offers that were going nuts with buys until I caught up, instead I just extended gig completion time for new ones coming in, that seems to be a working compensation for me, so I can spend less time rushing after regular work then starting on gigs on fiverr. I have met a lot of cool people though. Anyways, cya’s!

Thanks.

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Your First Stop On Fiverr.com

Buy a Gig, you know you want to…!

Best Regards,

MichellTech (Rob)

Best In The Business!

Come’on, Buy A Gig Already! You Know You Want Too…!

• 2 years later...

Archived