Best way to super glued the buyers with your Gig!

gift4buy

The things, i think best & easy 2 capture, the buyers by promote your GiG ->>

Promote your GiG with the Social Networking Site such as :

-> facebook page ( For all types of GiG )

-> twitter ( tweet your GiG easily with the world when you want to tweet 😉 )

-> pinterest ( A great sharing site for graphics designer & product seller )

-> tumblr ( this sharing site is working like a exclusive ! personal website with various great feature. )

-> google+ ( share your GiG with the world of google network )

-> linkedin ( A great Business networking site for connect yourself with your GiG )

Promote your GiG with the Video Sharing Site - Most popular one IS ->>

-> youtube ( this video sharing site working like a worlwide TV channel who shows millions of video ! like a TV commercial - - So, Make a video of your GiG to show it as a TV commercial in Youtube ! )

Promote your GiG with various Bank Of Crowd 😉 such as ->>

-> Top ranked & most popular Blog ( promote your GiG with GiG releted Blog)

-> Top ranked & most popular Forum ( promote your GiG with GiG releted forum by discussion , comments, board , group )

-> Website : free & classified AD site Or traffic site ( promote your GiG here by maintain the rules. This types of site bring you many human visitor Or traffic , it can be possible to have their some buyer for your GiG ).

(^^,) -> I am totally new in fiverr ! my fiverr age is 3 days !! but already i hv got 2 orders 🙂

I Have the GiGs Of ** Gift product ( Exclusive)** Wish me luck my fiverr friend & * Please suggest me to your friends , neighbours etc. 🙂

Regards

gift4buy (fiverr.com/gift4buy).

I’ll be glad if you check my gigs.

just visit: http://fiverr.com/just4youall

I am sure you will love my gigs.

You can see all type of gigs on my page including pranks,fun,flirting, loyalty test,video testimonials,social marketing, promotions, writing,translations, font designing,unique image editing etc.

Also, you can collect my gigs( as they can be very helpful to you in future).

thanks a lot.

Archived