Same buyer order multiple gigs?

dominicoben

I’m still relatively new to Fiverr, so can’t yet add gig extras or increase quanity etc.

I do translation services, and just had someone buy 17 gigs to translate a document for them. Once the document is translated, what do I do? Upload it 17 times so that each gig can be marked as completed, or is there a way to upload it only once and mark all the gigs as complete? I’m already stressing out as I only have 4 days to do it…

Thanks a lot.

Reply to @dominicoben: Yes… You need to submit all files on all orders.

Because some customer are not good with computer and if they don’t find the files (because for new person its hard to find right order page to download files if they place more then 10 orders) then it’s super high ratio to get negative feedback. And then if you will contact Customer Care then they will unable to help you to remove negative reviews.

So Don’t give a chance and Submit files to all orders and also write proper instruction and request for positive review on each order. If customer give you positive review on each order then it’s really helpful to for your fiverr profile. That’s why don’t think it’s a headache… It’s a change to increase the number of positive reviews.

• 2 weeks later...

why would a buyer order the same thing 17 times? Could it be buyer pressed it accidently (site glitch, page not moving forward etc…)

yes, it’s $5 x 16 times extra for you. But did you not wonder why would someone order the same thing (I am assuming it’s the same translation as you have mentioned same 2 documents) 17 times?

What I think he means Burtkohl is he can’t add extras for large orders. So for example if he translates 1000 words for $5, this person may have asked him to translate a 17,000 word document thus buys 17x the gig as he can’t add an extra for a larger document.

I would suggest to just upload the same finished document on each gig.

Archived