BEST selling gig Denied out of the blue!

howtophil

My best selling gig was just denied out of the blue. Customer service claims it can’t restore it, but I have had other DENIED gigs restored when they have been wrongfully denied. I NEED this gig restored WITH full reviews intact. The majority of my positive reviews are from this gig.

@howtophil: I, like @nxtlvlservices, am curious what your denied gig was about. Fiverr is not in the habit of pulling gigs without a good reason.

I do notice, however, that you wrote the following in your bio:

"Here on fiverr, I sell tweets and retweets and also Facebook page posts."

That might be your problem. If your best selling gig had to do with selling tweets, retweets, followers and Facebook friends or posts, those are potential issues according to Twitter and Facebook’s terms of service. If that was what your gig was about, then, Fiverr was well within their rights to deny that gig.

Neither Twitter nor Facebook approve of those activities.

Unfortunately, complaining about it in the forum isn’t going to get the powers that be at Fiverr to restore your Gig. You have to go through them and hope they find it in their heart to give it back to you, reviews and all. If it was a retweet, give people followers, review things or give views etc to a webpage or YouTube, those things eventually find their way to the delete file on Fiverr. Many initially find they can put these types of Gigs up, make some money or a lot of money from them, and then one day find them gone from their Gig line up. Reason is, these types of Gigs are not kosher here and it is just a matter of time before they get pulled due to the reasoning given above: it is against the TOS of those sites to provide tweets, posts, viewers etc for a price.

GG

You know what guys, what happened with me.

i started working on fiverr a few month before. Before joining fiverr i was selling my services on different websites and than i left from all other freelancing sites and started to work only on fiverr. As i started to earn a lot here on fiverr, and also brought more than 20 buyer to fiverr.

I added all my previous work on my gigs and Last month my all gigs were denied due to some copyright violation.

I requested to fiverr that i have sold these designs on different site, if you need any copyright files,i can provide, even fiverr can contact with my buyers, my work is genuine.

Still my gigs are denied and they have totally removed my new gigs from search criteria.

I dont know what to do now…should i leave fiverr or to request more to fiverr support.

Please help i am very disappointed

Thanks

Mustache Designs

Reply to @mustache_design:

Your gigs are still available. Fiverr, no doubt, had a valid reason to remove your gigs from the search system, however, your gigs are still available for sale via your profile. Take the time to promote them elsewhere online by linking to your gigs.

Clearly Fiverr had their reasons for removing your gigs from the search system, but they did not remove your gigs from Fiverr. You can still sell your services… you just have to promote them on your own.

• 3 years later...