Please check out my gig. its unique and cathchy, BUT NO ORDERS!

supertalented

I must admit, when I actually looked at your deduction gig, it is fairly interesting. I’d guess you eventually have a chance of going up in ratings on Fiverr search due to the unique nature of the gig (though I didn’t search to compare.) If the image isn’t original, create an original one. Make a video to go with it. Keep promoting it off-Fiverr to increase impressions. Also, Fiverr is not super quick with these things. Besides doing all that keep promoting yourself and just be really, really patient.

Hie Mutahir,

I am new like you as well but my gigs started selling almost from the first day. What i did was i looked at popular gigs in my industry or close to being like mine and checked their selling points, how they were written and how i could do better that hem. I looked at your gigs and the first 2, i’d do a search for popular social media gigs as a little research and for the Sherlock Holmes, i’d do a search for tarot or psychic readers. Though different the service is similar and it has it’s market on Fiverr that you could tap into. Research it like it’s your business (because it is…) Good Luck and happy orders 😉

Liliana

Archived