Impressions going DOWN, Help! [ARCHIVED / REDIRECTED]

mangadrawer

I have no idea what’s going on a week ago I had 8.9k Impressions with over 200 clicks and then it went down to 7k with 180 clicks and now it’s 6.5k impressions with 140 clicks and since 7k impressions my number of order received next to the gig went down from 19 to 18 I have no idea what’s going on! Help!

Sheriff’s Note: There are many threads on this topic and some older ones need to be archived. An active recent thread as of July 2015 is here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/73910/i-am-having-issue-with-my-gig-active-discussion

Hi there,

Well, it can be due to a lot of factors. Like search ranking, lack interest in the type of your services or simply lack of promotion.

Work harder on you gig promotion and inspire people to leave positive reviews. Also check your gig’s description, title,tags,etc and always find ways to improve them.

Thanks,

Ventsi

Also it’s important to remember the numbers only factor in the last 30 days. So if 30 days ago you had a stellar day for impressions, views, and clicks your numbers are going to look great. Tomorrow, when you check your stats, those numbers are no longer going to be included so your numbers may go down. It’s normal and after awhile you’ll get used to it going up and down like that.

It’s still a good idea to keep promoting your gigs and all that stuff. But just something to keep in mind when you are looking at your stats.

(I would like for Fiverr to get a more robust analytics page up and running. One with charts that are actually useful and the ability to target specific dates. “How did I do from September 3rd to October 7th?” That type of thing. Basic reporting stuff. Here’s to hoping…)

Hi,

I join in FIVERR last 5 Months, I was completed level2, one of my client gave me 4.9 reviews, them my profile rating 99% … now my sell is too slow, FIVERR is only earining source of my mind, How can i will recovers its??? I was order completed 120 + … how i recover my rating 4.9 … ???

• 8 months later...

Archived