How can you be a successful seller on fiverr,,

traffic_holder

i am TRAFFIC_HOLDER ,a seller with two year experience on fiver,first of all i must say that FIVERR is the best online marketing service of the world,

Let me share some experiences with you guys,

"You can be technically good at what you do, but not good at selling. And while you can learn to sell, you’ve also got to make sure that you’re not trying to be something you’re not. Because with sales, authenticity is the key,"

i have TEN laws implemented regarding marketing experiences i have got,

Obviously, you want to introduce yourself. You want to tell your prospect your name and the purpose of your visit (or phone call), but what you don’t want to do is ramble on about your product or service. After all, at this point, what could you possibly talk about? You have no idea if what you’re offering is of any use to your prospect.

Remember this: Nobody cares how great you are until they understand how great you think they are.

Forget about trying to “sell” your product or service and focus instead on why your prospect wants to buy. To do this, you need to get fascinated with your prospect; you need to ask questions (lots and lots of them) with no hidden agenda or ulterior motives.

Many years ago, I was selling CDs at a music festival. It didn’t take me long to figure out that it wasn’t my job to sell the CDs-it was my job to get the earphones on every person who walked by my booth!

I noticed right away that whenever people sensed I was attempting to “sell” them a CD, their walls of defense immediately went up and they did everything in their power to get as far away from me as they could.

So instead, I made it my job to introduce new music to anyone who wanted to put on the earphones. Once they heard the music, they either liked it or they didn’t. I didn’t do any “selling,” and I made more money that week than any other CD hawkers at the festival.

Back then, I didn’t know anything about sales, but I knew enough about human nature to understand that sales resistance is an oxymoron: The act of selling creates the resistance! Which leads us to the next principle:

Get curious about them. Ask about the products and services they’re already using. Are they happy? Is what they’re using now too expensive, not reliable enough, too slow? Find out what they really want. Remember, you’re not conducting an impersonal survey here, so don’t ask questions just for the sake of asking them. Instead, ask questions that will provide you with information about what your customers really need.

When you learn what your customers need and you stop trying to convince or persuade them to do something they may not want to do, you’ll find them trusting you as a valued advisor and wanting to do more business with you as a result.

Is your prospect rushed? Does he or she seem agitated or upset? If so, ask “Is this a good time to talk? If it’s not, perhaps we can meet another day.” Most salespeople are so concerned with what they’re going to say next that they forget there’s another human being involved in the conversation.

I knew a guy who pitched a mannequin (I’m not kidding)! He was so stuck in his own automated, habitual mode, he never bothered to notice that his prospect wasn’t breathing. Don’t get caught in this trap. Know whom you’re speaking with before figuring out what it is you want to say.

After having gone through the first eight steps, you should have a good understanding of your prospect’s needs in relation to your product or service. Knowing this, and having established a mutual feeling of trust and rapport, you’re now ready to bridge the gap between your prospect’s needs and what it is you’re offering. You’re now ready for:

This principle obliterates the need for any “closing techniques” because the ball is placed on the prospect’s court. A sales close keeps the ball in your court and all the focus on you, the salesperson. But you don’t want the focus on you. You don’t want the prospect to be reminded that he or she is dealing with a “salesperson.” You’re not a salesperson, you’re a human being offering a particular product or service. And if you can get your prospect to understand that, you’re well on your way to becoming an outstanding salesperson.

FIVERR WILL BRING YOU THE ALL THE GOODNESS,join with fiverr,

yours sincerely

TRAFFIC_HOLDER.

Archived