Help Me Improve My Newest Gig!

prohelper27

Reply to @prohelper27: Try to sell yourself a bit. Talk about your experience before. Talk about how usually when you write content people see results. Your gigs are most of them related to writing, so you could say that comparing yourself to the competition, you are an experience writer and as proof, buyers could check your other gigs for proof! Something like that! Never forget that on Fiverr, a lot of people are selling the same product as yours! You have to show them that you outrank the competition. Good luck my dear! 🙂

You should use the word “convert”. Think of the search terms that others will type in. How you do it is up to you. A buyer only wants to know the job will get done. If fact “type out” is a little weak. I know one marketer who avoids using Fiverr because he feels people work too hard and he’s not paying enough (why tip gigs are good, but for other reasons not so good). Someone who wants this done is most likely to type “convert powerpoint to word” as the search term. SEO is important on Fiverr.

Archived