Have You Considered Pinterest To Drive Traffic To Your Gigs Or Business?

marketersoffers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Johny

Wow…looks like alot of potential on pinterest. I have registered and I think I put up a pin…and I got a re-pin or tweet or something…Jeez I better go back and see what I actually did and try to follow your steps and do one for my fiverr cartoon gig. Thanks for the information. CHEERS AND ALL THE BEST TO YOU.

@ marketersoffers, thank you very much because my mind have never gone towards checking this site after following up on a thread where someone was rendering such services for free and getting people interested afterwords to her/her gig… Nice idea got d fellow der. Thanks bcos i’m already joining der.

I am always interested in driving traffic to my various sites, but Pinterest has NEVER led to a sale for me. Traffic is great, but I think StumbleUpon leads traffic and sales. I will go ahead and Stumble a few of you guys’ most recent gigs 🙂

I am more of an Etsy person and can’t wait to get my first buyer on Fiverr! I know the more people who see your gig is a better chance of selling it, but spending time pinning stuff just for others to look at is not worth the effort in my personal experience. (I have a TON of man-hours put into Google Analytics and it is very easy for your original link to become lost on Pinterest, basically making your gig ad a pretty photo with no way to trace it back to you.)

Guest karmavision

I too have a pinterest account but never used it actually as din’t have much success earlier when I was trying to promote something. Am New to fiverr, will definitely try your suggestions.

Thanks for this nice post ~O)

About #6. Start pinning pictures that link back to your business or gigs (add link in description)! What kind of pictures are you supposed to pin? Images of your latest gig? Since I do videos of just me and my puppet, all of my pictures are likely to look pretty similar! And what do you do if you’re just a writer?

Reply to @provent: Yes, picture to your gigs! Actually it can be any known puppet and you could link it back to your gig. Like you could a picture of Chucky and just describe it, put a link to your gig. The mindset of the potential buyer will be to press on that link because he want to see puppets. Once he checks your gigs, he might find this interesting and buy your gig! Good luck my friend! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Reply to @marketersoffers:

I just check your fiverr profile and you were currently unavailable for the services you were offered. May i know the reason why you just have 73 review in your account. It mean you don’t know how to drive massive traffic on gig vai pinterest. If you are aware with this then you must have services still available and you were making $1k within a month and may be more. Don’t you think it’s all fake or useful information.

Archived