Have You Considered Pinterest To Drive Traffic To Your Gigs Or Business?

marketersoffers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great tips and I have used Pinterest to pin my gig and also another gig from Fiverr seller cause I have gig promotion in my Fiverr account and so far my Fiverr dashboard is followed by more than 400 followers. Sometimes,some of my follower like and repin Fiverr seller’s gig in my Fiverr dashboard and i hope that seller got order even i don’t get order. I also use Facebook fanpage to promote gig especially for indonesian seller.

Thank you for this useful information. I tried to place my gig on the Pinbroad but didn’t success. But yes, I can place it in the description box and it will work perfectly well.I am starting to using Pinterest from last month. Although I have some traffic but not the targeted traffic I am looking for. I do have the same question as the gentleman up there(hungsika) is facing now. I am following lots of people now, but not many people are following me at the moment. Can anyone teach me on how to get more targeted traffic and more followers as well ?

marketersoffers said: also your pictures don't go viral enough! Make sure that you get repins and likes on your pins. PIN SOMETHING INTERESTING!!!

This is the important bit^

And it applies to all your social marketing (notice marketING has an I-N-G on the end - that indicates that it's a verb; meaning an 'action' word). ;) If you just set up a pinterest account, or facebook or twitter or tumblr or a blog, etc., and then just let it sit there, nothing is going to happen. You have to use it, use it often and keep it interesting.

I know technology automatically corrects your spelling, tells your friends where you are, and even spoon feeds you entertainment it 'thinks' you'll like, but there are still some things a person has to work for. MONEY being one of them. There's not an app for that. :D

Archived