Can I withdraw a specific amount to my PayPal account?

danindu001

Today I connected my PayPal account to my Fiverr and suddenly my balance dropped to $0.0. Apparently all my money was sent to my PayPal. I was hoping to withdraw about $10-15 first, but there was no such option. Is there a way to do this in the future? Or does everything in fiverr balance go to my PayPal whenever I click withdraw?

Fiverr takes 20% of your earnings as a commission and paypal takes some money ( i believe 0.08$) per withdrawal, the paypal commission is capped at 1$ so if you can, withdraw as much as possible, you’ll lose less money in the long run.

regards,

FMashiro

Reply to @a12312: you have to set you’re paypal account and confirm it i think.

Then go to “Your pseudo” (to right) > “My Sales” > “Revenues” and just click on the “Paypal account” button, you will receive a confirmation mail, click it and the money will be transferred to your paypal account in some seconds.

• 4 months later...

Yes, I completely Agree,

A feature must be placed to withdraw, a specific amount of money to the PayPal.

This would be very helpful all the Seller cum Buyers.

It would be just a small update but has a huge advantage, and saves more time.

Guest parsdes

Is there other option for withdraw ? (Bitcoin , Webmoney , … )

Because my country has been sanctioned by the U.S government and i cant use paypal.

• 4 months later...

I’d love to buy something off eBay but I need to have money in my PayPal account. I could easily transfer the funds to my PayPal as soon as they clear from fiverr but the item I’m buying costs far less than the amount I have to clear, thus committing the remainder to PayPal. Having an option to decide how much to put into PayPal would be great

Archived