10 Reasons Why Your Business NEEDS Social Media Marketing!

mgarcon

Hi! My name is Matt, and I’ve been a top authority in social media marketing for over 10 years, and a

I’m here to tell you the top 10 reasons why your business NEEDS social media marketing.

1. Increased Brand Recognition:

You become more accessible to new customers as they become aware of your brand

2. Improved Brand Loyalty:

Studies say that brands who engage on social media enjoy higher loyalty from their customers. Studies also say that 53% of Americans who follow brands on social media are more loyal to those brands.

3. More Opportunities To Convert

Because of its viral nature every post you make on social media is an opportunity to connect with current and prospective customers.

4. Higher Conversion Rates

Studies show that social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing.

5. Higher Brand Authority

The more people that are talking about your brand on social media, the more valuable and authoritative your brand will seem to new users.

6. Increased Inbound Traffic

The more quality content you syndicate on social media, the more inbound traffic you’ll generate, and more traffic means more leads and conversions.

7. Decreased Marketing Costs

According to Hubspot, 84% of marketers found as little as 6 hours of effort per week was enough to generate increased traffic. That’s such a small investment!

8. Better Search Engine Results

Being active on social media is your “brand signal” to search engines that your brand is legitimate, trustworthy and credible. So if you want to rank high in the search engines it is mandatory that you have a strong media presence.

9. Richer Customer Experiences

Every customer interaction you have on social media is an opportunity to publicly demonstrate your customer service level and enrich you relationship with your customers. It’s a personal experience that lets customer know you care.

10. Improved Customer Insights

You can directly monitor exactly what your customers have to say about your brand. You can also measure the success of certain promotions, etc. Social media will be your feedback and suggestion box.

Remember…

11. You’re competition is already involved.
  12. The sooner you start the sooner you reap the benefits.
  13. You don’t have anything to lose!

If you’re interested in getting more traffic, more customers, more conversions shoot me a message and I’ll give you a lending hand.

Did you find this post useful? Let me know! I’d appreciate any and all feedback.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

@sheenamathieso Not sure why this old post was pulled up but it’s stolen content. I’m not blaming you for that at all, just pointing it out.

Congrats to the real author - Jason DeMers:

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jaysondemers/2014/08/11/the-top-10-benefits-of-social-media-marketing/

http://i.forbesimg.com/assets/img/anon_avatar.png

Information for the World's Business Leaders - Forbes.com

http://www.forbes.com

Archived