Newbie - Can I post a job on Fiverr?

markcoop

Hi

If you need to get an service from fiverr you can directly search for it at left corner. Or you can visit each category and can find most appropriate gig for you and then order it. If you need to post a job you can go to the place where you can see your user name. Click on the small drop down arrow and select request a gig. There you have a big green box telling Request a gig. then you will able to post the request (This is only if you need to buy a job from others if you need to sell your service it is different)

Hope this will help

Please check my gigs if you can find the service you need among my gigs I can do it for you. Hope this helps

https://www.fiverr.com/zimron89

• 3 years later...
Guest offlinehelpers

Hello

Can I post my service offer through the request gig menu?

If you’re a buyer, then yes, certainly you can. If you’re a seller, then I wouldn’t…

Thanks

Am only asking cos I can see many people advertising their gigs on the buyer request platform.

Am only confused, but thanks for helping me out.

Am only asking cos I can see many people advertising their gigs on the buyer request platform.

After a while, you’ll see some of them complaining on the forum that everyone is doing it, but only their post was denied, boohoo…

You’ll also see some of them crying that their account was disabled after they repeatedly tried to advertise themselves in BR.

Archived