Order countdown started? what to do?

pendulator

Depends on how much time you’ve got left. If it’s plenty, wait for a little while. If not, go to Resolution Center, and ask for a mutual cancellation with a polite message (something like “Hi, sorry about the mutual cancellation request, but I can’t proceed without information, can you please send it?”). Once the information is sent, abort the cancellation (if you’ve got enough time left to work on the order).

Reply to @catwriter: Thank you for your reply. I can wait one more day max, but I wondered if there is a better solution. I feel like I have to bother the buyer because fiverr didn’t sorted this right. Would it be too much of a problem for them to add “ask additional information” button?

There wouldn’t be a chance for misuse because in the end you get reviewed.

I’m not going to be the first one to say it but, fiverr is very anti-seller oriented on many levels.

Hi pendulator…simple trick…on the delivered order button you deliver with only text “as send e info” and don’t upload any thing…then click on the deliver work…

your work will be delivered…time will be stopped…

now its up to buyer if he submits info then its good…if he not then…the order will be autoatically mark as completed in 3 days…so you have no loss as he didn’t submitted info…🙂

• 2 months later...

Archived