How to download files from seller?

bijanrt

I received a message from the seller saying my order was “delivered”. But I can’t find any link in the message she sent me to download the files. I click on the little ikon box saying “heres your delviery” but it does not take me anywhere. Can anyone help?

I don’t know what it looks like from the buyer’s side, but from the seller’s side, on the order page and under the “here’s your delivery” box, there should be a message from the seller and an attachment (or a few attachments, depending on the delivery).

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m the seller … I think I Can’t download any type of attachment, I clicked the link but doesn’t work anything.

I had this issue just now, read faq and it was due to my adblocker not showing the link, disable adlocker on fiverr, refresh the order page and you will see the link in/under “Order Requirements”. If not click “Show requirements”.

• 5 weeks later...

I know people seem to get irritated on here about a link that over 2 years old and such… but if there are similar issue and are unresolved WE need the help + are asking for it.

I accepted the review + even took it a step further + reviewed him. I was happy with the sample + our correspondence…

I didn’t realize that my order ALTHOUGH it says delivered- I have not received my product I purchased. What are my options now? I have contacted the seller…
I guess if I do not hear from this person within a day I need to file a dispute to get a resolution.
Any other suggestions?

Is there a link for a file to download that is hidden somewhere else? As a buyer, this isn’t my first purchase so I’m finding this aggravating. Could this be my fault for accepting the review?

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I know people seem to get irritated on here about a link that over 2 years old and such… but if there are similar issue and are unresolved WE need the help + are asking for it.

I accepted the review + even took it a step further + reviewed him. I was happy with the sample + our correspondence…

I didn’t realize that my order ALTHOUGH it says delivered- I have not received my product I purchased. What are my options now? I have contacted the seller…

I guess if I do not hear from this person within a day I need to file a dispute to get a resolution.

Any other suggestions?

Is there a link for a file to download that is hidden somewhere else? As a buyer, this isn’t my first purchase so I’m finding this aggravating. Could this be my fault for accepting the review?

Thank you.

Did you have any luck? This is my first time using Fiverr and all that is linked from the seller is JPG images that she placed on my blog. She didn’t provide any vector files, or source file like the package said. I messaged the seller, but I don’t know how helpful she will be because I gave her a bad review for late delivery, ignoring my one request, denying my revision and not providing 4 logos. If I have accepted my order (because I like the logo) is it too late to file a dispute?

I’ve been trying to figure out for since i got my file yesterday what I’m doing wrong. I requested and my ordered was completed. I got a fiverr file to download, but it was a text file with just lots of links. I asked for an ABOUT ME 200-300 word writing, not tons of link to different websites. I messaged seller, but no respond as of yet. How long should I wait before contacting Fiverr? Am I doing something wrong? Where else would I be able to see my file?

• 1 year later...
Guest sunnysum

Hey! I’m having the same problem. I have a android. But, my files won’t downloand. Should I take the phone to the phone store?

you should try another browser and try it again, maybe you can download the file :hugs:

@logonbegrate02

• 3 years later...

So it is the end of 2021 and I am having the same issue.  I got a 'mind map' from my Fiverr consultant - its great! But she tells me to export it to .mind and  then download it from there.  I feel like that is another language?  I did most of the gig on my iphone... but now need to get it to my laptop so I can print the map.  All the comments helped in that I now don't feel so alone in my frustration..but still don't know how to get it out of my email and into my drive?  Her link keeps sending me to the Fiverr Business website  - does that mean I need to open the 12 month free subscription??? I was hoping to pay her but not pay to use the site; if that makes sense??  I am now going to try YouTube... *sigh* Thank you to anyone who can help! it's probably easy... I'm just not doing something correctly.  

1 hour ago, jacquelinen said:

but now need to get it to my laptop so I can print the map. 

So was something attached in the delivery section of the order page? And can you log in to Fiverr (your normal account) with your laptop and download whatever was attached? What file type is it?

Archived