Funds cleared on Fiverr but not showing on Payoneer, Please HELP!

brenda_art177

Hello everyone.

Not quite long, I tried transferring my Cleared/Available funds from Fiverr down to my Payoneer account, after successful withdrawal funds do not appear in Payoneer after transfer. I don’t know what could be the problem.

Message sent to Customer Support, No response yet

Please help

Looking forward to your help

Regards

Brenda

• Like 5

Reply to @kjblynx: Thank you for coming to my aid, there is no such option/link provided at all.

I only clicked on My Sales>>Revenue>>Fiverr Revenue Card

I filled every details asked including the nos provided on the card and it showed “Withdrawal Initiated” and later "Withdrawal Completed Successfully"

I refreshed my fiverr page, Fiverr Revenue Card not clickable anymore, refreshed my Payoneer Account Page, No funds displayed either

What next to do please??

• Like 2

Reply to @brenda_art177: I just saw your conversation with kjblynx. Now I’m not sure: do you even have the actual card? And are your Fiverr and Payoneer accounts connected?

Anyway, if the answer is yes, you should have received an email from Payoneer stating that you’ve got payment from Fiverr, and a link to click on in order to transfer the funds to your Payoneer account. If you haven’t received it (check the email address you’ve used to create your Payoneer account, spam folder included), the only thing I can suggest is asking both Fiverr Customer Support and Payoneer Customer Support for help.

• Like 3

Reply to @catwriter: As at the time of creating the thread, No email(s) yet.

I tried checking now and fortunately came across their email in the “Promotions” tab.

I choose the instant loading but guess what $89 was transferred instead of $94(after $5 charge for instant funding) but I got a mail saying "My Payoneer Prepaid debit MasterCard® has been loaded with $99.00"

I’m just curious to know where the remaining $5 could have gone?

• Like 2

Reply to @brenda_art177: Strange. It should list brenda_art177 payout, load fee payment, maintenance fee for this month and activation fee (if this is your first time using the card).

Perhaps it will show up later on your Payoneer account. If it doesn’t show up within a few days, I suggest contacting Payoneer customer support (if you feel like contacting them about $5). 🙂

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Well this same situation happens to me once . when i initiated the withdrawal for the very first time .

The confirmation E-mail comes in "PROMOTIONS " rather than inbox.

check your email and click the link . you will get the money in your account in 2 days if you choose the standard load .

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

Have you received the email confirmation from Payoneer with a link, and clicked on it?

If you have, you probably need to wait a few days, like kjblynx said. For me it usually takes 3 days.

I also face the same problem and in my case I didn’t get any emails. What can I do?

• Like 2

I also face the same problem and in my case I didn’t get any emails. What can I do?

Do you have a Payoneer account, and is it connected to your Fiverr account?

If yes, have you checked all the tabs in your email, as well as the Spam folder?

How long has it been since you have initiated the withdrawal? Does it say that the withdrawal was completed successfully?

Depending on your answers, you might need to open a Payoneer account, connect it to Fiverr, triple-check your email, possibly wait, and possibly contact Fiverr and/or Payoneer Customer Support.

• Like 2

Do you have a Payoneer account, and is it connected to your Fiverr account?

If yes, have you checked all the tabs in your email, as well as the Spam folder?

How long has it been since you have initiated the withdrawal? Does it say that the withdrawal was completed successfully?

Depending on your answers, you might need to open a Payoneer account, connect it to Fiverr, triple-check your email, possibly wait, and possibly contact Fiverr and/or Payoneer Customer Support.

Yes, I have a Payoneer account connected with Fiverr. Even I checked all the tabs of my email including spam folder but there is nothing. I have initiated withdrawal 2 and half hours ago and it said the withdrawals completed successfully. But as I said the funds are not showing in my Payoneer account.

• Like 4

Yes, I have a Payoneer account connected with Fiverr. Even I checked all the tabs of my email including spam folder but there is nothing. I have initiated withdrawal 2 and half hours ago and it said the withdrawals completed successfully. But as I said the funds are not showing in my Payoneer account.

As far as I know, it shouldn’t say that it was completed successfully until you click on the link in the email. That’s how it works for me.

Once you click on the link, the funds should show up in your Payoneer account in 2 hours (if you choose immediate load, the more expensive one), or in 2-3 days, if you choose the standard load.

Possible solutions I can think of: wait, or contact Customer Support.

• Like 2

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Like I said, you can try waiting, or contacting Customer Support. Nothing like this has ever happened to me, so I’m afraid that there’s nothing more I can add.

Perhaps someone else can advise you?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there. I have received this email but still, funds do not appear in Payoneer after transfer.

please help. @catwriter

Maybe try to check your Payoneer account a bit later? Or contact Payoneer’s Customer Support?

Other than that, I don’t know. It has never happened to me. When I get that kind of email, it means that my funds are on Payoneer.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Hey @catwriter , I see that you are always mentioning about a link in the mail by payoneer, which has to be clicked. Including your recent answers. I initiated a payment recently for bank transfer and didn’t get any link in my mail. It just said I have received payment and that I will get a mail when the bank transfer is initiated. See screenshot below :

payoneer.png.620fb5f1e10b9af92f9b1d3d63344587.png

But there is no trace of it in Payoneer and of course the money is gone from Fiverr. So, I guess I have to wait ? It’s only been an hour now. And I simply researched about payoneer as I was before the payment too. A lot of comments say their customer support is bad and stuff, what do you think ? Looks like you have a lot of experience with payoneer, how good is it on your side ? I am in India and I have seen better services, like Direct transfer in Upwork, and then there’s paypal, though they have crazy fees and I guess crazy conversion rates too ?

What is your review on these payment services ? I can trust them ? To start with Payoneer especially. May be I won’t use them again. Since they aren’t very informative

• Like 2

you need to load money then it will show in your account
click activity -----> Payment History ---------> click that top last received payment ---------> immediate load money (it will show “pending to load”)

then wait 30 min
I hope this will help for you,
Thanks

• Like 4